What are Tanalith E and TANATONETANALITH® E
Tanalised® E pressure treated timber is timber which has been impregnated with
Tanalith® E wood preservative under rigidly controlled conditions in a vacuum pressure timber impregnation plant.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate (CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
TANATONE pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITH E preservative containing a built-in brown colour. TANATONE is usually specified for fencing and landscaping applications, removing the need for brush applied colour at the point of installation.
- All the protection of TANALISED pressure treated timber with the added benefit of built-in colour.
- Available in mid brown.
- Ideal for rough sawn fencing and landscaping applications